You must have heard about car insurance but, are you aware of what are the different forms available? Prior to investing in an auto insurance, it is vital to know about their different types, benefits and uses. If you wish to know about the different types of auto insurance, then get in touch with us at Benjamin Hirsch Insurance. Our service areas include the different parts of Brooklyn, Monroe, NY, Newburgh, Spring Valley NY and Westchester.
A Brief on the Different Types
The different types of auto insurance that we offer are as follows,
- Liability Coverage- It is required as a legal need for driving a car. This plan will cover the property damage and injuries to another person for which, you are held responsible occurring from any covered accident.
- Comprehensive Insurance– It will offer extra coverage during an accident that involves another car. The comprehensive coverage will help in paying for damages to your vehicle because of incidents apart from a collision, including an accident with animals, certain weather events, and vandalism.
- Collision Insurance– It will cover car damage after an accident that involves another car and will help in replacing or repairing a covered car.
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance– It will help in protecting you as well as your vehicle from a hit and run cases, and uninsured drivers.
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance– It will help in protecting you during an accident, especially with a driver who does not have enough insurance for covering the expenditure.
- Medical Payments Coverage– The medical payments after an accident will be expensive. This coverage will pay medical costs for a covered accident, no matter which person is at fault.
Apart from these, we also offer insurance for personal injury protection, gap insurance, labor and towing insurance, rental reimbursement insurance, and classic car insurance. Wish to know more? Call us at 845-492-3999.